Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blogging

Blogging
As a Means of Making Money

I became interested in searching the internet on how to make money online when I watched some people being interviewed in one of our local TV stations telling that they are making a lot of money just by blogging. Being new to using the computer (I belong to the old school where we just had 6 units of computer education and no hands on after that since computers cost a lot of money), I started searching the internet about blogging.

This blog, In Search for Making Money Online will be about topics that I came across and will come across which I think are important in making money online.

Although I am a newbie in blogging and still searching for making money online, I know this blog will be helpful to those who are new to blogging and to those who are in search for making money online. And to the Gurus, you are very much welcome to share your knowledge here.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes in life there are genuine
    shortcuts.
    Shortcuts which can be life-changing
    and in this case transform your wealth.
    But even shortcuts require a level of
    discipline and focus.
    This opportunity is one such shortcut:
    http://five-minute-profit-sites.net?SLLO541
    It requires setting aside a minimum of
    23 minutes a day.
    That might sound like nothing but
    in my experience most people struggle
    to go 23 minutes without checking their
    phone.
    I want you to promise me something.
    Go to this private page right now and
    decide if this is the kind of shortcut
    that fits with your lifestyle and mindset:
    http://five-minute-profit-sites.net?SLLO541
    The financial reward from this small
    time investment could literally change your life.
    Please let me know how you get on.
    ------------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete